About -> News -> OpenSIPS starts
4th of August 2008, OpenSIPS project is out
OpenSIPS project is launched. Continuing the OpenSER project, OpenSIPS sets to develop and deliver the high quality and reliable software envisioned when OpenSER started.
The OpenSIPS solution brings:
- a 6 months release cycle, but with no compromise for the technical issues
- extensive testing and performance measurements before each major release
- contributions are guaranteed to be answered and integrated (if accepted) in less than 1 month
- code review, architecture control and integrated design for software quality
- technical management with a strict developer hierarchy and developer cooperation to prevent deadlocks or un-availabilities
- intellectual honesty by having decisions taken on value-based criteria and arguments.