About -> News -> Pseudovariable implementation extended
Pseudovariable implementation extended
The pseudovariable implementation has been extended with new operations to give more power to the script writer:
1. Added 2 new operations on pseudovariables values from the script:
2. Added one new function for avp: inserts a value to an avp set at a certain position
3. Added operations for set values of pseudovariables:
4. Added a new transformation: extract a parameter from a To like header
5. Added context meaning to pseudovariables - a new token added in front of the pv type name that specifies the context where the pv should be taken from The implementation is made general - with a mechanism of registering pv context functions, allowing for extensions and addition of custom contexts. For now there are 2 pv contexts: reply and request, registered by the tm module.