This page has been visited 337 times.
2. What is new in 2.4.0
2.1 OpenSIPS script
- "-f -" config file via stdin
- new core function is_myself that tests if a host is a local address that OpenSIPS listens on
- new core variable $af that returns the address family (IPv6 or IPv4) of the received SIP message
- any script variable now supports comparison via the '==' and '!=' logical operators with IP addresses and netmasks (eg. $var(ip) == 10.10.0.0/24). This tests whether the IP address in the variable matches the subnet given in the expression.
2.2 RTPENGINE module
- The rtpengine has support for two new parameters: in-iface and out-iface that can be used to specify which listening interface rtpengine should advertise when running in bridge mode.
2.3 RTPPROXY module
- The rtpproxy module can now instruct the RTPProxy server to duplicate the stream RTP to a remote destination.