Development -> Contributing
OpenSIPS is an open source project with a very encouraging policy regarding contributions from any developer.
Any contribution must:
- be largely explained and documented
- not break existing functionalities
- not break any standard (only with very good reasons :))
Any contribution may be subject to (from the project developers side):
- modification or rework (for a better fitting in the existing code)
- rejection (quality, integration, concepts, design considerations)
- acceptance :)
If you submit a contribution regarding:
- core => the overview will be done by the core developers
- an existing module => the overview will be done by the module maintainer(s) or core developers
- a new module => the overview will be done by the core developers
Contributions can be :
The time for overviewing any new contribution is to be below 1 month.