Resources.PublicMeetings History

Hide minor edits - Show changes to markup

April 24, 2013, at 12:46 PM by 109.99.235.212 -
Changed lines 1-37 from:

Resources -> Public Meetings


(:toc-float Table of Content:)

OpenSIPS project runs a program of public online meetings with the community - the basic idea is to try to involve as much people as possible in the process of running and guiding the OpenSIPS project -via a open and public discussion.


Description

Purpose of meeting

Identify issues that needs to be addressed - issues may be technical (like tech work, features, improvements, contributions, etc) or management (lists, SVN/GIT, etc). NOTE: the meetings will identify the issues, we DO NOT plan to resolve the issues during these meetings (who, how and when to solve will be decided in the meeting)

When to meet

The meetings will be done on-demand, when issues that need to be discussed arise. Community members can also suggest the organization of a new public meeting, if they consider an issues needs the community's attention.

The time and date of the meeting will be publicly announced by the OpenSIPS team on the common communication channels ( mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc ).

Where to meet

IRC #opensips channel - anyone is welcomed to formulate ideas or to contribute with solutions for the discussed items.

What to talk

With one week before the meeting, we will publish the list of topics (issues that need to be addressed)


History

13th of April 2011

09th of March 2011

22nd of February 2011

to:

(:redirect Community.PublicMeetings quiet=1:)

June 07, 2012, at 01:06 PM by vlad_paiu -
Changed line 26 from:

with one week before the meeting, we will publish the list of topics (issues that need to be addressed)

to:

With one week before the meeting, we will publish the list of topics (issues that need to be addressed)

June 07, 2012, at 01:06 PM by vlad_paiu -
Deleted lines 8-15:

Meetings

Next meeting : 11th of May 2011 (topic list open for adds)

Last meeting : 13th of April 2011


Changed lines 16-18 from:

The meetings will be monthly, in the second Wednesday of each month, 17:00 PM CET

to:

The meetings will be done on-demand, when issues that need to be discussed arise. Community members can also suggest the organization of a new public meeting, if they consider an issues needs the community's attention.

The time and date of the meeting will be publicly announced by the OpenSIPS team on the common communication channels ( mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc ).

Deleted lines 37-38:
April 14, 2011, at 11:21 AM by bogdan -
Changed lines 11-15 from:

Next meeting : 13th of April 2011 (topic list open for adds)

Last meeting : 9th of March 2011

to:

Next meeting : 11th of May 2011 (topic list open for adds)

Last meeting : 13th of April 2011

Added lines 37-39:
March 10, 2011, at 10:56 AM by bogdan -
Added line 39:
March 10, 2011, at 10:55 AM by bogdan -
Added line 38:
Changed line 41 from:
to:
March 10, 2011, at 10:53 AM by bogdan -
Changed lines 11-15 from:

Next meeting : 9th of March 2011 (topic list open for adds)

Last meeting : 22nd of February 2011

to:

Next meeting : 13th of April 2011 (topic list open for adds)

Last meeting : 9th of March 2011

Added lines 39-40:
March 08, 2011, at 09:47 AM by bogdan -
Changed line 11 from:

Next meeting : 8th of March 2011? (topic list open for adds)

to:

Next meeting : 9th of March 2011 (topic list open for adds)

February 23, 2011, at 07:11 PM by bogdan -
Changed line 38 from:
to:
February 23, 2011, at 06:31 PM by bogdan -
Changed line 13 from:

Last meeting : 22nd of February 2011?

to:

Last meeting : 22nd of February 2011

February 23, 2011, at 06:25 PM by bogdan -
February 23, 2011, at 06:24 PM by bogdan -
Added line 8:

Added line 16:

Added line 35:

February 23, 2011, at 06:24 PM by bogdan -
Added line 11:
February 23, 2011, at 06:24 PM by bogdan -
Changed lines 8-13 from:
to:

Meetings

Next meeting : 8th of March 2011? (topic list open for adds) Last meeting : 22nd of February 2011?

Changed lines 32-37 from:

NEXT MEETING

22th of February, 17:00 CET, IRC channel

Topic: "Meetings - how and where" - is chat ok (audio conf) ? is IRC ok ? what about SIP chat ? What is the best time for everybody ?

to:
February 23, 2011, at 06:20 PM by bogdan -
Changed lines 3-5 from:
to:

(:toc-float Table of Content:)

Changed lines 9-11 from:

Purpose of meeting

to:

Description

Purpose of meeting

Changed lines 15-19 from:

When to meet

The meetings will be monthly, in the second Wednesday of each month.

Where to meet

to:
When to meet

The meetings will be monthly, in the second Wednesday of each month, 17:00 PM CET

Where to meet

Changed line 23 from:

What to talk

to:

What to talk

February 15, 2011, at 04:25 PM by bogdan -
Added lines 1-28:

Resources -> Public Meetings


OpenSIPS project runs a program of public online meetings with the community - the basic idea is to try to involve as much people as possible in the process of running and guiding the OpenSIPS project -via a open and public discussion.

Purpose of meeting

Identify issues that needs to be addressed - issues may be technical (like tech work, features, improvements, contributions, etc) or management (lists, SVN/GIT, etc). NOTE: the meetings will identify the issues, we DO NOT plan to resolve the issues during these meetings (who, how and when to solve will be decided in the meeting)

When to meet

The meetings will be monthly, in the second Wednesday of each month.

Where to meet

IRC #opensips channel - anyone is welcomed to formulate ideas or to contribute with solutions for the discussed items.

What to talk

with one week before the meeting, we will publish the list of topics (issues that need to be addressed)

NEXT MEETING

22th of February, 17:00 CET, IRC channel

Topic: "Meetings - how and where" - is chat ok (audio conf) ? is IRC ok ? what about SIP chat ? What is the best time for everybody ?


Page last modified on April 24, 2013, at 12:46 PM