Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Examples
This is a module which provides Oracle connectivity for OpenSIPS. It implements the DB API defined in OpenSIPS. If you want to use the nathelper module, or any other modules that calls the get_all_ucontacts API export from usrloc, then you need to set the DORACLE_USRLOC define in the Makefile.defs file before compilation.
The following modules must be loaded before this module:
No dependencies on other OpenSIPS modules.
Timeout value for any operation with BD.
Possible values is from 0.1 to 10.0 seconds.
Default value is 3.0 (3 second).
If value of timeout parameter set to 0, module use synchronous mode (without timeout).
Because it dependes on an external library, the oracle module is not compiled and installed by default. You can use one of the next options.
- edit the "Makefile" and remove "db_oracle" from "excluded_modules" list. Then follow the standard procedure to install OpenSIPS: "make all; make install".
- from command line use: 'make all include_modules="db_oracle"; make install include_modules="db_oracle"'.
For working with opensipsctl script, should be able to print the 'query' results to the terminal in a user-readable form. The standard command-line Oracle client (sqlplus) is not quite suitable for this, as it cannot align row width to real (received) data's (it always prints a cell width as described in the db scheme). This problem has been solved by inclusion the utility opensips_orasel, which formats printing approximately in the same way as the 'mysql' client utility. In addition, this utility known about the "agreements and types" in DB that are used in OpenSIPS for the work with Oracle and formats printing taking these into account.
Table 2.1. Top contributors by DevScore(1), authored commits(2) and lines added/removed(3)
|Name||DevScore||Commits||Lines ++||Lines --|
|2.||Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (@bogdan-iancu)||14||11||63||68|
|3.||Liviu Chircu (@liviuchircu)||8||5||16||58|
|4.||Razvan Crainea (@razvancrainea)||6||4||100||31|
|5.||Peter Lemenkov (@lemenkov)||6||4||40||4|
|6.||Henning Westerholt (@henningw)||5||3||19||7|
|8.||Ovidiu Sas (@ovidiusas)||3||1||12||12|
|10.||Julián Moreno Patiño||3||1||2||2|
All remaining contributors: Razvan Pistolea.
(1) DevScore = author_commits + author_lines_added / (project_lines_added / project_commits) + author_lines_deleted / (project_lines_deleted / project_commits)
(2) including any documentation-related commits, excluding merge commits. Regarding imported patches/code, we do our best to count the work on behalf of the proper owner, as per the "fix_authors" and "mod_renames" arrays in opensips/doc/build-contrib.sh. If you identify any patches/commits which do not get properly attributed to you, please submit a pull request which extends "fix_authors" and/or "mod_renames".
(3) ignoring whitespace edits, renamed files and auto-generated files
Table 2.2. Most recently active contributors(1) to this module
|1.||Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (@bogdan-iancu)||Jul 2008 - Jun 2018|
|2.||Liviu Chircu (@liviuchircu)||Mar 2014 - Jun 2018|
|3.||Julián Moreno Patiño||Feb 2016 - Feb 2016|
|4.||Razvan Crainea (@razvancrainea)||Oct 2011 - Feb 2016|
|5.||fabriziopicconi||Jun 2013 - Jun 2013|
|6.||Peter Lemenkov (@lemenkov)||Aug 2012 - Aug 2012|
|7.||Ovidiu Sas (@ovidiusas)||Jun 2012 - Jun 2012|
|8.||Razvan Pistolea||Jul 2009 - Jul 2009|
|9.||Sergio Gutierrez||Feb 2009 - Feb 2009|
|10.||Henning Westerholt (@henningw)||Apr 2008 - Jun 2008|
All remaining contributors: Iouri Kharon.
(1) including any documentation-related commits, excluding merge commits
Copyright © 2007-2008 TRUNK MOBILE, INC.