Community -> OpenSIPS Summits -> 4th of August, 2014 Chicago
1. The Summit happened!
- Workshop - OpenSIPS Call Center
- Massive scalability (more than 25k cps)
- Study case - Distributed user location
- OpenSIPS 1.11 - a new LTS (long term supported) release
3. What is OpenSIPS Summit ?
The OpenSIPS Summit is a semi-annual conference that focuses on providing the necessary knowledge to understand and use OpenSIPS. This is the only 100% OpenSIPS event. The summit is focused on:
- learning about all the latest OpenSIPS trends
- Discussions on new OpenSIPS features
- Integration topics
- Real world usage scenarios
- Real case studies
- OpenSIPS awareness and the OpenSIPS community
- Roundtable discussions on future developments for OpenSIPS and the development road map.
4. When and where
This is the first of two OpenSIPS Summits for 2014. It is a full day event being held
on 4th of August 2014
at Toledo Room, InterContinental Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA MAP
5. Who should attend ?
Anyone interested in learning about OpenSIPS. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, the OpenSIPS Summit has something for you.
For beginners, get answers to questions like:
- why OpenSIPS is the right choice for you network
- what are the OpenSIPS capabilities, features and limits
- how to extend, expand and enhance your SIP service with OpenSIPS
Seasoned professionals can:
- Learn about new modules and features
- Discuss advanced topics
- Discuss the development roadmap for OpenSIPS
Check out the event's list of speakers, topic and schedule.
Vamp Communications has generously sponsored the room at this year's summit.