Community -> OpenSIPS Summits
1. What is the OpenSIPS Summit ?
The OpenSIPS Summit is a conferencing event that aims to provide the necessary knowledge to understand and use OpenSIPS. It is a 100% OpenSIPS event focused on:
- presenting what OpenSIPS is
- what is OpenSIPS place in SIP environments, integration considerations
- usage scenarios for OpenSIPS
- real case studies with OpenSIPS
- open discussions on OpenSIPS matters
- open talks on future directions for OpenSIPS
2. Who should attend ?
Anyone interested in learning about OpenSIPS. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, the OpenSIPS Summit has something for you.
For beginners, get answers to questions like:
- why OpenSIPS is the right choice for your network
- what are the capabilities, features and limits of OpenSIPS
- how to extend, expand and enhance your SIP service with OpenSIPS
Seasoned professionals can:
- Learn about new modules and features
- Discuss advanced topics
- Discuss the development roadmap for OpenSIPS
3. How does it look like ?
Here are couple of images from our past events:
More? See our photo albums and video playlists:
4. Dates and places
- OpenSIPS Summit, 1st-4th of May 2018, Amsterdam
- OpenSIPS Summit, 2nd-5th of May 2017, Amsterdam (see the after-event content)
- OpenSIPS Summit, 10th-11th of May 2016, Amsterdam (see the after-event content)
- OpenSIPS Summit, 9th-10th of November 2015, Austin
- OpenSIPS Workshop, 3rd of August 2015, Chicago
- OpenSIPS Summit, 12th-13th of May 2015, Amsterdam
- OpenSIPS Summit, 21st of October 2014, Las Vegas
- OpenSIPS Summit, 4th of August 2014, Chicago
- OpenSIPS Summit, 11th of October 2013, Atlanta
- OpenSIPS Summit, 5th of August 2013, Chicago