Community

Community.PublicMeetings History

Hide minor edits - Show changes to markup

November 20, 2014, at 11:26 AM by razvancrainea -
Changed lines 5-6 from:

Next Meeting: 29th of October 2014, see details

to:

Next Meeting: 26th of November 2014, see details

Added line 28:
October 29, 2014, at 07:43 PM by 89.120.101.121 -
Added line 28:
October 23, 2014, at 07:15 PM by razvancrainea -
Changed line 13 from:

The meetings will be done every last Wednesday of the month, at 18:00 UTC+2. The events will be prior announced on all the communication channels (mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc).

to:

The meetings will be done every last Wednesday of the month, at 17:00 EET. The events will be prior announced on all the communication channels (mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc).

October 23, 2014, at 07:04 PM by razvancrainea -
Changed line 13 from:

The meetings will be done every last Wednesday of the month, at 18:00 UTC+3. The events will be prior announced on all the communication channels (mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc).

to:

The meetings will be done every last Wednesday of the month, at 18:00 UTC+2. The events will be prior announced on all the communication channels (mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc).

September 25, 2014, at 10:21 AM by razvancrainea -
Changed lines 28-29 from:
to:
September 25, 2014, at 10:21 AM by razvancrainea -
Changed lines 5-6 from:

Next Meeting: 24th of September 2014, see details

to:

Next Meeting: 29th of October 2014, see details

Added line 28:
September 17, 2014, at 03:24 PM by liviu -
Changed line 5 from:

Next Meeting: 24th of September 2014, see details

to:

Next Meeting: 24th of September 2014, see details

September 17, 2014, at 02:54 PM by razvancrainea -
Changed line 13 from:

The meetings will be done every last Wednesday of the month, at 18:00 UTC+2. The events will be prior announced on all the communication channels (mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc).

to:

The meetings will be done every last Wednesday of the month, at 18:00 UTC+3. The events will be prior announced on all the communication channels (mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc).

August 29, 2014, at 02:29 PM by razvancrainea -
Changed line 26 from:

History

to:

History

August 29, 2014, at 02:27 PM by razvancrainea -
Changed lines 5-6 from:

Next Meeting: 27th of August 2014, see details

to:

Next Meeting: 24th of September 2014, see details

Added lines 26-28:
August 20, 2014, at 02:03 PM by 89.120.101.121 -
Changed line 5 from:

Next Meeting: 27th of August 2014, see details

to:

Next Meeting: 27th of August 2014, see details

August 20, 2014, at 02:02 PM by 89.120.101.121 -
Changed line 5 from:

Next Meeting: 27th of August 2014, see [Community/IRCmeeting20140827|details]

to:

Next Meeting: 27th of August 2014, see details

August 20, 2014, at 02:02 PM by 89.120.101.121 -
Added line 5:

Next Meeting: 27th of August 2014, see [Community/IRCmeeting20140827|details]

August 20, 2014, at 01:57 PM by 89.120.101.121 -
Changed line 1 from:

Community -> Public Meetings

to:
Community -> Public Meetings
Changed line 7 from:

During these meetings we plan to identify the burning issues that need to be addressed - issues may be technical (like tech work, features, improvements, contributions, etc) or management (lists, SVN/GIT, etc). NOTE: the meetings will only identify the issues, we DO NOT plan to resolve the issues during these meetings (who, when and how to solve the issues can be decided during the meetings).

to:

During these meetings we plan to identify the burning issues that need to be addressed - issues may be technical (like tech work, features, improvements, contributions, etc) or management (lists, GIT, etc). NOTE: the meetings will only identify the issues, we DO NOT plan to resolve the issues during these meetings (who, when and how to solve the issues can be decided during the meetings).

August 20, 2014, at 01:56 PM by 89.120.101.121 -
Changed line 1 from:

Community -> Public Meetings

to:

Community -> Public Meetings

August 20, 2014, at 09:47 AM by razvancrainea -
Changed lines 12-13 from:

The meetings will be done every last TODO of the month, at TODO. The events will be prior announced on all the communication channels (mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc).

to:

The meetings will be done every last Wednesday of the month, at 18:00 UTC+2. The events will be prior announced on all the communication channels (mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc).

Changed line 15 from:

We will meet on the #opensips IRC channel hosted on Freenode.

to:

We will meet on the #opensips IRC channel hosted on Freenode.

August 19, 2014, at 08:39 PM by 86.98.25.253 -
Changed lines 5-10 from:

In order to have a better understanding of the community's needs and desires, the OpenSIPS project is organizing a series of public meetings, where anybody can involve and contribute with suggestions, ideas and feedback. The purpose of these meetings is to create a stronger link between the OpenSIPS developers and its users by bringing them together in public discussions about that moment's hot topics.


Description

Purpose of meeting

to:

Why to meet

Changed lines 10-11 from:
When to meet
to:

When to meet

Changed lines 24-31 from:
to:
August 19, 2014, at 03:24 PM by razvancrainea -
Changed lines 5-7 from:

OpenSIPS project runs a program of public online meetings with the community - the basic idea is to try to involve as much people as possible in the process of running and guiding the OpenSIPS project -via a open and public discussion.

to:

In order to have a better understanding of the community's needs and desires, the OpenSIPS project is organizing a series of public meetings, where anybody can involve and contribute with suggestions, ideas and feedback. The purpose of these meetings is to create a stronger link between the OpenSIPS developers and its users by bringing them together in public discussions about that moment's hot topics.

Changed lines 10-26 from:

Purpose of meeting

Identify issues that needs to be addressed - issues may be technical (like tech work, features, improvements, contributions, etc) or management (lists, SVN/GIT, etc). NOTE: the meetings will identify the issues, we DO NOT plan to resolve the issues during these meetings (who, how and when to solve will be decided in the meeting)

When to meet

The meetings will be done on-demand, when issues that need to be discussed arise. Community members can also suggest the organization of a new public meeting, if they consider an issues needs the community's attention.

The time and date of the meeting will be publicly announced by the OpenSIPS team on the common communication channels ( mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc ).

Where to meet

IRC #opensips channel - anyone is welcomed to formulate ideas or to contribute with solutions for the discussed items.

What to talk

With one week before the meeting, we will publish the list of topics (issues that need to be addressed)

to:

Purpose of meeting

During these meetings we plan to identify the burning issues that need to be addressed - issues may be technical (like tech work, features, improvements, contributions, etc) or management (lists, SVN/GIT, etc). NOTE: the meetings will only identify the issues, we DO NOT plan to resolve the issues during these meetings (who, when and how to solve the issues can be decided during the meetings).

When to meet

The meetings will be done every last TODO of the month, at TODO. The events will be prior announced on all the communication channels (mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc).

Where to meet

We will meet on the #opensips IRC channel hosted on Freenode.

Who should attend

Anyone is welcome to formulate ideas or to contribute with solutions for the discussed items.

What to talk

The meetings's topics will be provided by us and announced at least one week before the meeting. However, you are always welcome to propose new subjects by emailing them to mailto:meet@opensips.org.

April 24, 2013, at 12:45 PM by 109.99.235.212 -
Added lines 1-37:

Community -> Public Meetings


(:toc-float Table of Content:)

OpenSIPS project runs a program of public online meetings with the community - the basic idea is to try to involve as much people as possible in the process of running and guiding the OpenSIPS project -via a open and public discussion.


Description

Purpose of meeting

Identify issues that needs to be addressed - issues may be technical (like tech work, features, improvements, contributions, etc) or management (lists, SVN/GIT, etc). NOTE: the meetings will identify the issues, we DO NOT plan to resolve the issues during these meetings (who, how and when to solve will be decided in the meeting)

When to meet

The meetings will be done on-demand, when issues that need to be discussed arise. Community members can also suggest the organization of a new public meeting, if they consider an issues needs the community's attention.

The time and date of the meeting will be publicly announced by the OpenSIPS team on the common communication channels ( mailing lists, forums, IRC, etc ).

Where to meet

IRC #opensips channel - anyone is welcomed to formulate ideas or to contribute with solutions for the discussed items.

What to talk

With one week before the meeting, we will publish the list of topics (issues that need to be addressed)


History

13th of April 2011

09th of March 2011

22nd of February 2011


Page last modified on November 20, 2014, at 11:26 AM